Fluffy Keto Biscuits
Updated: Apr 1
By Keto for People
These fluffy, savoury ketogenic biscuits will scratch your carb itch!
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. erythritol
2 tbsp. unsalted, COLD grass-fed butter
4 egg whites
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil.
3. Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
4. In a separate bowl, mix almond flour, baking powder, erythritol and salt.
5. Cut cold butter into dry ingredients, either with a pastry blender or by pulsing in a food processor.
6. Gently fold dry ingredients into egg whites.
7. Put batter into muffin tins (scant 1/4 c. per tin).
8. Bake for 12 minutes.
Nutritional Info (per 1 biscuit)
Net calories: 115
Net carbs: 2g