Keto Blueberry Coconut Flour Pancakes with Blueberry Sauce
Updated: Apr 1
By Keto for People - adapted from Low Carb Yum
These pancakes are fluffy, tasty, and super easy to make, plus (in our opinion) they taste EVEN BETTER than regular pancakes! Low carb, keto-friendly, gluten-free...they check all your keto-lovin' boxes. Put them to the test yourself, and let us know how you think they...stack up. (Get it? Because pancakes are in a stack? Ok, moving on).
Ingredients for Pancakes
1/2 c. unsalted butter melted
1/2 c. heavy cream sour cream works too
2 packets Stevia
1/2 tsp. salt or more to taste
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 c. coconut flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 c. blueberries (fresh works best, but frozen is good too).
Directions for Pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together first six ingredients (butter through vanilla extract).
2. In a separate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
3. Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients well.
4. Let batter sit for a few minutes to thicken up. If it gets too thick, add small amounts of water at a time until you achieve the desired consistency.
5. Fold in blueberries.
6. On a skillet set at medium heat, drop spoonfuls of batter to the size of your choosing (1/4 cup works well). No need to grease the pan - the butter already in the recipe will do that for you!
7. When you start to see small bubbles appear, flip gently.
8. Serve with blueberry sauce (recipe below).
Ingredients for Blueberry Sauce
1/2 c. blueberries (fresh or frozen).
1 Stevia packet
(Optional) lemon juice to taste
Directions for Blueberry Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, add the blueberries, water, and Stevia.
2. Cook over medium-low heat for 3 - 5 minutes or until thickened. Add water if too thick until you achieve your desired consistency.
3. Add lemon to taste (optional).
4. Serve while hot drizzled over pancakes.
Nutritional Info of 1 pancake (1 oz)
Net Calories: 166
Net Carbs: 2g
Nutritional info of blueberry sauce (2 tbsp. serving)
Net calories: 15
Net carbs: 3g