Ketogenic Pork Chops by Hubby
By Jared (like I said, the hubs)
This simple recipe for delicious, tender pork chops has been lovingly perfected by my husband, and it just so happens to be totally keto friendly! I'm sharing his secrets with you today because why should I have all the delicious in my life? I can't deprive you like that. Everyone deserves these pork chops.
Two pork chops, approximately 5 oz each
2 tbsp. rosemary, divided
1 tsp. garlic powder, divided
1/2 tsp. thyme, divided
1 tbsp. butter
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a cast iron skillet to medium-high heat. Melt butter in the pan.
2. Once the pan is hot, add in pork chops and season the side that's up in the pan with half the seasonings. Cook for four (4) minutes.
3. Flip the chops and repeat step two.
4. Flip again. Cover and remove from heat. Let sit eight (8) minutes.
5. Salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Net carbs: 1g