Little Keto Chocolate Chip Cake!
Updated: Apr 1
By Keto for People
When you're craving something sweet and keto friendly but don't want to go overboard, this tiny gluten-free ketogenic cake has got you! It's just big enough to share...or maybe not.
2 tbsp. butter
6 tbsp. almond flour
2 tbsp. coconut flour
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. sweetener
1 tsp. vanilla extract
.5 oz. chopped chocolate
1. In a small saucepan, brown the butter over medium heat for about 1 minute.
2. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
3. put all ingredients in a 5" ramekin or Pyrex bowl.
4. Microwave on high for two minutes.
5. Let cool as long as you can stand it before you dig in!
Net carbs: 11g