Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Sometimes, getting your fats can be challenging. Here's a super easy, low-carb option to help you get those macros.
Recipe by Keto for People
1. 4 oz. cream cheese
2. 2 oz. creamy peanut butter
3. 1 tsp. erythritol (or your favourite sweetener)
4. 3/4 oz. dark chocolate chips
1. Let cream cheese come to room temperature.
2. Using a mixer on low speed, use paddle attachment to mix peanut butter, cream cheese, and sweetener (or cream together by hand and get that cardio in!)
3. Fold in chocolate pieces
4. Roll into golf ball-sized balls
5. Arrange on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze
6. Keep in freezer until you enjoy them!
Total calories (per bomb) - 97.7
Total carbs: 3.5g