Perfect Keto Pizza Crust
Updated: Feb 26
Recipe by Keto for People
This is the only low carb, gluten free pizza crust you will EVER need. Trust me!
1. 2 cups cauliflower
2. 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (dry)
3. 1 large egg
4. 2 tbsp. psyllium husks (ground)
1. Process fresh cauliflower into small granules, either by grating or in a food processor.
2. Heat it in a dry skillet over medium heat to remove the moisture (about 10 minutes)
3. Mix psyllium husk and parmesan cheese; beat in egg
4. Add cauliflower to egg and cheese mixture and form into a ball - let stand 10 min to allow the psyllium husk to absorb the moisture.
5. Spread parchment paper on baking sheet.
6. Placed balled up dough on paper and spread evenly in a circle 1/4" thick, making the edges slightly thicker.
7. Cook at 400 degrees F for 15-20 minutes until the crust has coloured and firmed up.
8. Top with sauce and favourite toppings.
9. Return to the oven and cook an additional 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Serving size: 1 piece from a medium-sized pizza
Total calories: 153
Total carbs: 5.6g