#thebest Keto Chocolate Muffins
Updated: Jan 20
You guys. Eat these. Seriously.
I wish I could take credit for this recipe. By Carb Manager
These low carb, gluten free muffins are seriously life-changing.
1. 4 tbs. softened coconut oil
2. 1 tsp. vanilla extract
3. 1-½ tbsp. peanut butter or other nut butter
4. ¼ c. erythritol or other non-sugar sweetener
5. 1-½ tbsp. coconut milk
6. 2 large eggs
7. 5 tbsp. cocoa powder
8. ½ tsp. coconut flour
9. ¼ tsp. salt
10. ½ tsp. baking powder
11. ¼ tsp. baking soda
12. ½ optional add-ins (I like using chopped pecans, but you can use other nuts, sugar free chocolate chips, unsweetened coconut, whatever you like!)
1. Mix softened coconut oil, vanilla extract, almond butter, sweetener, and milk in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together cocoa powder and coconut flour.
3. Whisk eggs into first mixture, then add cocoa powder and and coconut flour.
4. Add salt, baking powder, and baking soda. Combine until just mixed.
5. Fold in any add-ins, if using
6. Spoon out equal portions of batter into 8 muffin pans lined with parchment liners, or greased with coconut oil.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition info (per 1 muffin - 1.1 oz)
Total calories: 163.1
Total carbs: 10g